Hello, my name is Živa and I am a candle-a-holic.
In the past few months, I've managed to accumulate an enormous collection of candles and finally, I've used up enough of them to constitute an empties post. I still have 4, which is scaring me a little, because I'm used to having about 482712693 and I feel like I need to buy more ... *serious candle lady problems* Let's get started with the empties now!
I've used up quite a few Yankee Candle candles, the first one being Strawberry Buttercream, which I've reviewed here. This is a beautiful candle with the scent of strawberries and cream which I would love to repurchase. You can find it here.
- Next is Yankee Candle Cinnamon Appleberry, a part of their fall collection, which has the most lovely scent of crisp autumn apples and sweet cinnamon. I loved burning this one as it wasn't overwhelmingly sweet but quite fresh instead. Check out more Yankee Candles here.
- I also have a Halloween Yankee Candle called Ghostly Treats, not sure if this is still available but it smellled sweet and just like marshmallows on a fire! I loved this one, apparently I'm really into sweet scents when it comes to candles. Check out more Yankee Candles here.
- And the last Yankee Candle, Tahitian Tiaré Flower, which smells like my absolute favourite white flower - gardenia. It's very floral and light, and I find that perfect because sometimes floral candles can be very overwhelming, and this one creates a lovely soft fragrance. Check out more Yankee Candles here.
- Moving on to Timothy Dunn, I received their Blue Rose candle in a swap. Again, a very floral fragrance which I liked a lot, though it was a lot stronger then the aforementioned YC one. This is a really luxurious candle that comes in heavy white glass and looks amazing in any room. Check out their beautiful products here.
- Now for Glade, I had their Wild Mulberry candle which was a lovely fruity scent but didn't last really long - I think I went through it in 2-3 days (oops). It was a nice scent, but if you like Glade candles, I'd really suggest checking out their Christmas collection, they have some amazing scents!
- I've reviewed an Ecosse candle before, but this one is a different scent called Homemade Shortbread, that is a really unique sweet and buttery scent. Ecosse candles have had a huge makeover and they look even lovelier now, I would strongly suggest checking them out!
- And finally, who knew Muji made candles? And they're amazing! I've had their Grapefruit & Lytchee tin candle for so long that it isn't even available on the site anymore *great job Živa*. It was a really lovely and very fruity & fresh candle that was such nice quality, and surprisingly lasted ages. I loved the scent of this one and the overall quality, it was very strongly scented.
So basically, I've managed to use up 7 candles - I don't know if I should be sad that they're gone or happy I have more space in my room now. All I know is I have an urge to shop for more scents ... Horrible!
What is your favourite candle?