This was meant to be a top 14 of 2014, but me being me, I forgot to include a product in the photo, so there you go. Now let's move on to the traditional post where I show you all my favourites of the past 12 months ...
- Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-In Treatment - the savoiur of my hair, this is a lovely liquid you put into wet hair, then dry it and it prevents your hair from snapping and gives it loads of shine. It is on the expensive side, around 16€ (well, it's a lot for me!), but so worth it in my opinion. If you have long hair that is prone to breakage, you need it! Find it on Feel Unique.
- Tigi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Treatment Mask - another saviour. I've always had greasy hair, but since it has been color treated I've definitely noticed it drying out. This mask is like a much needed injection of hydration and it makes my hair super soft and manageable. I love it, and it really helps instantly. Price is around 20€ on Feel Unique.
- Lush Grease Lightning - my number 1 helper when it comes to dealing with blemishes. This works overnight or even in a couple of hours, doesn't sting but is instead quite cooling, does not dry out the skin, but reduces blemish size in hours. Smells lovely as well, and only costs around 10€ in Lush stores.
- Bomb Cosmetics bath bombs - a new discover that I could not leave out, I just adore Bomb Cosmetics and all of their products, but the bath bombs are true winners in my eyes. They're cheaper than Lush and better, in my opinion! Really strongly scented and an amazing experience in the bath. The one in the photo is It's X-mas, which has a lovely cinnamon smell. Available here for UK customers, and here for Slovenes, price is around 3€.
- Deborah 24 Hour Mascara - this is a mascara that is either loved or hated. Of course, I'm in the former group as I just love it. It has a ginormous bristle brush and the formula is thick and truly black. It lengthens, but mostly it gives insane amounts of volume. I like to wipe the brush on the side of the packaging though as it dispenses quite a lot of product otherwise. Around 10€ here.
- Essence Lash Princess Mascara - surprisingly, this has a plastic brush which I generally hate, but it works very well! The formula is thin, but opaque, and it gives both volume and length. The best thing about it is, of course, the price - around 3€ here.
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - I know everyone's all about the second edition of this palette which came out this year, but I'm still swooning over the first one. I love matte shadows and this one has only mattes, it lasts ages and it has a shade for my brows. Plus, it's small and has a mirror. What's not to love? Available on Feel Unique for about 30€.
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet - I am utterly in love with these liquid lipsticks. They're insanely creamy, almost like satin, don't settle into the cracks, look pretty and have an amazing selection of colours. My favourites are Pink Pong and Nude-ist. Available here for around 12€.
- MAC Lipstick in Lovelorn - I got this back in May and had to include it as I wore it for most of the year. A beautiful rosy, very glossy colour that is really easy to wear and appropriate for every day. Prices vary, I paid around 18€ in Amsterdam.
- Catrice Velvet Finish Foundation - another love it or hate it product. It's very high coverage, very creamy, but a little heavy on the face. Good things about it? It covers so well and gives the skin a beautiful finish, like it's porcelain, so matte and just perfect. God, I love it. Plus, it only costs around 7€.
- KIKO Soft Touch Blush - I have a really pretty plum one. These are quite pigmented but blend really well, I'd recommend applying them with a fluffy brush and only swirling it once in the product. Really satin-y and just gorgeous, I need more shades. Price is around 8€, get it here.
- Models Own Polish for Tans collection - I was head over heels in love with this collection back in May, and I ordered three polishes. Truth be told, they're annoying. Too thick and hard to apply, but the colours are insanely beautiful true neons. I still love them. Around 6€, available here.
- Essie Blanc - a pure white. Looks amazing on tanned skin and really chic somehow, it elevates any outfit! You need to clean up your nails after you apply it as it makes any mistake really obvious, but I still just love this one. Costs 10€.
If you're interested in my favourite perfumes, check out my next post, I mentioned all of them!
What is your favourite product of 2014?